Tips on Enjoying Your Best Cruise with Cruisin Tikis Naples
Our Tiki Cruises
- Per Person Cruises Minimum 2 hour cruise up to 6 people per boat with a shorter lunch cruise available depending on schedule. Please remember Gratuities are greatly appreciated! 18%-25% is average. Thank you!
PER PERSON RATES:
$45/per person for 1 1/2 hours
$270 private charter / per boat/ 6 people
$60/per person for 2 hours$360 private charter/per boat/6 people
$90/per person for 3 hours
$500 private charter/ per boat/6 people
- Private Cruises up to 6 people for each boat. We have 2 boats available. With a second boat we can accommodate total of 12 people.|
- Rate for 1 Boat
2 hour cruise $360
3 hour cruise $500
4 hour cruise $600
- Rate for 2 Boats
2 hour cruise $720
3 hour cruise $1000
4 hour cruise $1200
- We charge your card when you make your reservation. Please plan how many people are in your group carefully. See our Cancellation notice below.
- 2, 3 and 4 Hour Cruises Available
- We cruise the back canals and waterways of Naples Bay
- We have 2 identical Tiki boats, each one holds up to 6 people. If we have more than 6 people in a group we run both boats near each other.
- If your cruise is at least 2 hours we can anchor in a canal, tether them together and drop the gate so that you can mingle from one Tiki to the other. Our Tiki boats are very stable.
- Cruises are BYOB! We provide a certified boat captain, bottle water, cooler with ice, blender, cups, and Bluetooth stereo speaker so that you can link up to our stereo and play your own music.
- Hours of Operation: 10:00am - 9:00pm
Note: Closed 4th of July
May thru September:
Thursday - Sunday
October thru December:
Tuesday - Sunday
January thru April -
7 Days Monday - Sunday
- Bathrooms: if during trip we can stop at Bay View Park Public Restrooms. We also have an emergency port-a-potty on board.
- Dogs allowed.
- Kids 13 and up allowed.
- Please call with any other questions.
- Gratuities for our Captains are much appreciated. 18%-25% is the average per cruise.
What should YOU bring?
- We encourage you arrive 15 minutes early to stop at Three60 Market to pick up a bottle of wine or beer. The tors are BYOB whether you bring your beverages from home or pick them up at the restaurant. If you are looking for food please arrive 30 minutes early as this is a great time to put in a food order at Dilly's Seafood or the restaurant. You may bring your own wine, beer, pop, soda, mixers, water or beverage of choice and snacks.
- Please remember sunscreen, sunglasses, bug spray, maybe a hat and extra water. A light jacket, long sleeve shirt or cover up might come in handy. You might want to bring a cooler.
How can we pick up food at Three60 Market Restaurant, Dilly's Seafood and Celebration Park?
- Three60 Market - Pick up Wine ad food for your cruise. Vast selection lowest markup in town.
- View Wine Info - click here.
- Breakfast & Lunch Menu - click here.
- Book Dinner before or after your cruise with Dilly's Seafood at Three60 Market - Click here to make a reservation.
- Dilly's Seafood Menu at Three60 Market Pick up food from 4:00pm to 9:00pm.
Click here to View Dilly's Menu
Where Should We Park?
- Please park across from the Three60 Market Restaurant at 2891 Bayview Dr, Naples FL 34112. (Restaurant Parking is for dine in customers only). Walk down to the dock in front of the restaurant to find the Tikis!
Cancellation & Reservation Policies
- Cancellation must be made 24 hours or more in advance for a refund. We charge your card in full for your planned tour at the time of the booking. Please plan accordingly. As of May 1st will have a 48 Hour Cancellation Policy. If you cancel 48 hours or less, before your tour, your card will not be refunded for the full amount of the tour or for the amount of people scheduled.
- Weather: We do take in consideration weather, high winds, abnormally cold, pouring down rain, etc.
- Tour Length: The length of cruise you select, when you make your reservation, is what you will be charged for even if you decide to cut your tour short. If you book a 1 1/2 hour tour and arrive late or decide to head back to dock early, you will be charged for 1 1/2 hours.