Tips on Enjoying Your Best Cruise with Cruisin Tikis Naples
Important Information About Our Tiki Cruises
- Rule #1 Show up 15 minutes prior to your tour time. If you are late your tour will be shortened AND you will not be refunded for lost time.
- Each tiki boat accommodates up to 6 people per Coast Guard Regulations. We need a minimum of 2 people to move the boat. We have 2 boats in Naples. With the rental of an additional boat we can include up to 6 more guests so that we can accommodate a party of up to 12 people. A minimum of 8 is required to run both boats together.**If we run both boats together we recommend you book a 2 or 3 hour tour so that we can anchor in a canal, tether them together, drop the gate which allows you to mingle from one Tiki to the other if desired. Our tiki boats are very stable cruising or tie-ups.
- Please remember gratuities for the Captains are greatly appreciated! 18%-25% is average. Thank you.
PER PERSON RATES FOR 2020-2021:
$45/per person - for 1-1/2 hours or book the entire boat as a private charter
$270 private charter / per boat / up to 6 people
$60/per person for 2 hours or book the entire boat as a private charter$360 private charter/per boat/ up to 6 people
$90/per person for 3 hours or book the entire boat as a private charter
$500 private charter/ per boat/ up to 6 people
- Private Cruises up to 6 people for each boat. We have 2 boats available. With a second boat we can accommodate total of 12 people.|
- Please read the entire list Frequently Asked Questions below. If after reading this entire FAQ Page you have any unanswered questions then please give us a call. Your call is important to us however we may be out on the water serving other customers and will call you back when we are able.
- We charge your card when you make your reservation. Please plan how many people are in your group carefully. See our Cancellation notice below.
- Where we cruise is dependent on location of booking, duration of tour and water conditions.
- Cruises are BYOB!* We provide a certified boat captain, bottle water, cooler with ice, cups, bottle opener/wine opener, Hawaiian leis, Bluetooth stereo speaker so that you can link up to our stereo and play your own music. *Please note the Tiki Boats DO NOT have AC Power for Blenders.
- Making Group Reservations:
Since 6 persons are the maximum number of guests permitted per tiki… If you are booking both boats, of a group of 8 to 12, it is recommended that you make both reservations under 1 name so that we know you are cruising with both boats together! Payments can be split if you call to make the reservations. The online booking system might separate your party if you make payments and bookings separately in order to fill the tikis to their maximum capacity of 6 guests each. We recommend you call us for this kind of reservation.
CANCELLATION AND INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICIES
Inclement Weather: For weather related issues, we may "wait out" a brief shower, reschedule for another day during your stay, or refund if unable to reschedule.
Cancellations: No refunds if cancelled within 3 days of the tour.
If cancelled more than 3 days in advance 75% refund. We are also happy to try to reschedule your cruise if given 48 hours notice.
Contact us by phone to cancel or inquire about cancellation. Call 239-734-0670.
Cancellations will be accepted by email however you must also call to confirm we have received your email. An email along is not enough for the cancellation.
No shows and cancellations of less than 72 hours will never be refunded. If you call a minimum of 48 hours before the tour we will try to reschedule your tour.
We reserve the right to cancel any tour at any time due to weather, safety, mechanical or behavioral issues. If your tour is canceled, you will be given a rain check to re-book at another time (this excludes behavioral, along with alcohol related cancellations - these circumstances will never be rescheduled or refunded). For weather related issues, we may "wait out" a brief shower, reschedule for another day during your stay, or refund if unable to reschedule.
"NO SHOWS" will NEVER be refunded or rescheduled!
More Frequently Asked Questions
- HOW LONG IS THE TOUR?
90 Minutes (1-1/2 hours), 120 Minutes (2 hours) to 180 (3 hours) Minutes depending on the tour chosen.
- ARE DOGS ALLOWED?
Dogs are allowed.
- ARE KIDS ALLOWED?
Kids 13 and up allowed.
- ARE THERE AVAILABLE LIFE JACKETS ON BOARD?
Yes, there is a type 1 PFD for every passenger. Along with all the coast guard requirements for the vessel including a first aid kit.
- CAN MORE THAN 6 PEOPLE CRUISE AT THE SAME TIME?
The US Coast Guard regulations for our tiki boats is 6 people plus crew.... this includes children... NO EXCEPTIONS! Your skinny, 90 pound Aunt or Cousin won't can't squeeze in. For larger groups, you may rent additional tikis and cruise together. We are NOT permitted to tether together while cruising, however if anchored on a swim stop we may tether together for larger groups (over 6 persons).
- ARE CRUISE ROUTES SUBJECT TO CHANGE?
Yes, all routes are subject to change due to weather or current conditions, docking, USCG restrictions or captains' discretion.
- WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING?
We encourage you arrive 15 minutes early to stop at Three60 Market to pick up a bottle of wine or beer. The tours are BYOB whether you bring your beverages from home or pick them up at the restaurant. If you are looking for food please arrive 30 minutes early as this is a great time to put in a food order at Dilly's Seafood or the restaurant. You may bring your own wine, beer, pop, soda, mixers, water or beverage of choice and snacks. Please remember the mixers as we do not provide mixers. Please remember sunscreen, sunglasses, bug spray, maybe a hat and extra water. A light jacket, long sleeve shirt or cover up might come in handy. We have coolers but you can still bring your own cooler.
- WHERE SHOULD WE PARK?
Please park across from the Three60 Market Restaurant at 2891 Bayview Dr, Naples FL 34112. (Restaurant Parking is for dine in customers only). Walk down to the dock in front of the restaurant to find the Tikis!
- HOW FAST DOES THE TIKI BOAT GO?
The tiki boat has a cruising speed at around 4 to 6 mph and are very stable.
- WHO IS MY CAPTAIN?
All our Captains have been vetted and trained thru the U.S Coast Guard requirements. All captains have been chosen based on their experience with boating and knowledge of the area. Don't worry all of our Captains have also been certified in tiki boat fun!
- TIKI BOAT ATTIRE: Boat shoes or flat sandals are recommended. Your feet may get wet during the cruise. Bathing suits or comfortable clothes are recommended.
- DO YOUR BOATS OPERATE IN THE RAIN?
We do operate in the rain as the tiki boats have a roof. However, the captain can decide at anytime to cancel due to conditions (typically high winds or thunder storms). We operate under USCG's rules. The USCG does not advise going out if wind speeds exceed 20 knots. If you are unable to reschedule and still want to go on one of our cruises, the captains may under certain conditions can go out to cruise in calmer water which is protected by islands or mangroves.
- SHOULD I TIP MY CAPTAIN?
Our Captains do work for tips, so gratuity is greatly appreciated. We suggest a 18-20% gratuity (on the regular price if using discount) for our captains... they are very experienced, knowledgeable, and work hard to ensure your safety and to provide an amazing tiki experience for our guests!
- WHAT CAN THE TIKI BOAT BE USED FOR?
Besides relaxing with a cold drink we can pretty much book anything you can imagine. From bachelorette and bachelor party’s, corporate meetings, birthday party’s, weddings... you name it and we will try to make it work. Give us a call for special requests or large group (over 6 persons) reservations.
- WHAT ABOUT RESTROOMS?
Our tikis are NOT equipped with restrooms. We strongly encourage you to use the restroom before leaving the dock. So please do NOT drink more than you are able to "hold" while on your tour! We do have ladders for water access and a camping potty bucket for emergencies. During 3 hours tours we can make a stop at BayView park restrooms or the City Dock.
- CAN I PLAY MY OWN MUSIC ON BOARD?
Yes, we do have bluetooth-capable speaker systems that can sync to your phone and choice of music.
- DO YOU PROVIDE FOOD AND DRINK?
We do provide coolers with ice, cups, and bottled water. We do not serve any food or other drinks, however you may bring any snacks, food, or alcoholic beverages or you can also purchase your food and drinks from the restaurants near our locations.
- HOW CAN WE PICK UP FOOD LOCALLY?
You can visit Celebration Park Food Trucks and at Three60 Market you can pick up wine and food for your cruise. They have a vast selection of wine with the lowest markup in town. View the Three60 Market website - click here.